jQuery, CSS3, and HTML5 for Mobile and Desktop Devices
PUB DATE: May, 2013
FORMAT: Paperback with DVD
TRIM SIZE: 7.00 x 9.00
SERIES: Computer Science
- Learn how to create Web Pages with jQuery and jQuery Mobile
- Create mobile apps in Android and iOS with HTML5/CSS3/SVG
- Create Web Pages with jQuery with CSS3
- Learn about upcoming CSS3 features such as CSS3 Shaders and Regions
- Create 2D/3D graphics and animation effects with CSS3
- Render 2D shapes, charts, and graphs with gradients in HTML5 Canvas
- Includes companion DVD with source code and 4-color graphics
BRIEF TABLE OF CONTENTS
1: Features of HTML5. 2: Introduction to CSS3. 3: CSS3 Animation and CSS Frameworks. 4: CSS3 and SVG. 5: jQuery Fundamentals. 6: Animation Effects with CSS3 and jQuery. 7: jQuery UI Controls. 8: Introduction to jQueryMobile. 9: jQueryMobile Events and Animation Effects. 10: jQuery and HTML5 Technologies. 11: HTML5 Canvas and jQuery. 12: Charts and Graphs. 13: HTML5 Mobile: Android and iOS. 14: Looking Forward.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Oswald Campesato (San Francisco, CA) specializes in Java, Android, jQuery, and CSS3/SVG graphics. He is the author/co-author of six books including HTML5 Canvas and CSS3 Primer (Mercury Learning).