Revit 2017 Architecture
Pub Date: October 2016
Specs: 7 x 9 Paperback with CD
Covering all of the major techniques, this book uses both metric and imperial units to illustrate the myriad drawing and editing tools for this popular application. Use the companion files to set up drawing exercises and projects and to see all of the book’s figures. Revit 2017 Architecture includes over 50 “mini-workshops” that complete small projects from concept through actual plotting. Solving all of these workshops will help to master Revit Architecture from beginning to end, without overlooking any of the basic commands and functions.
BRIEF TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1: Introduction to Revit Architecture. 2: How to Draw and Modify in Revit. 3: Project Preparation. 4: All You Need to Know about Walls. 5: Inserting Doors and Windows. 6: Creating and Controlling Curtain Walls. 7: Creating Floors. 8: Creating Roofs. 9: Components & Ceiling. 10: Creating Stairs, Ramps, and Railings. 11: Creating and Manipulating Views. 12: Annotation and Legends. 13: Visualize in Revit and Printing. 14: Creating Schedules. 15: Project Phasing and Design Options. 16: Toposurfaces in Revit. 17: Creating Rooms and Areas. 18: Tagging and Detailing. 19: Creating Groups and Revit Links. 20: Importing and Exporting Files in Revit. 21: Creating Masses in Revit. 22: Customizing Walls, Roofs, Floors, & Compound Ceilings. 23: Creating Families in Revit. 24: Customizing Doors, Windows, and Railing Families. 25: Worksets. Index.
- Designed for novice users of Revit 2017 Architecture. Most useful for “teach yourself” or instructor-led Revit training. No previous CAD experience is required
- Uses both English and metric units in examples, exercises, projects, and descriptions
- Accompanied by companion files that feature drawings, practice and finished plots, figures, etc.
- Includes over 50 “mini-workshops” and hundreds of figures that complete small projects
- Helps you to prepare for the Revit Architecture Certified Professional exam
- Exercises and projects included for use as a textbook
ON THE COMPANION FILES
(Files also available for downloading from the publisher)
- Practice Drawing Exercises and Projects (Metric & English)
- Finished Plots for Drawing Exercises and Projects
- All Images from the Text
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Munir Hamad is an AutoDesk® Approved Instructor and certified AutoDesk AutoCAD Master, who has authored several AutoCAD titles and taught various levels of AutoCAD training.